, 26 may 2022
Working Student Social Media Assistant
(5 hours per week)
As Social Media Assistant you will be supporting the Marketing Manager in managing and improving the social media channels for the Erasmus Alumni Club. (This position is work from home except for the on-campus part.)
- Maintaining and improving the Instagram and LinkedIn accounts of the Erasmus Alumni Club. This will include the following activities:
- Engaging with our followers and with reactions to our posts
- Sending and accepting follow requests
- Assessment of the Instagram account and updating the list of followers
- Optimizing hashtags for better reach
- Maintaining the marketing materials at the Erasmus University (e.g. posters, flyers).
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an ambitious Bachelor's or Master's student
- Is entrepreneurial and proactive
- Is proficient in Dutch and English
- Has experience with managing Instagram, Facebook en LinkedIn accounts (bonus if you’re also experienced with Tik Tok)
- Works in a structured manner
- Is preferably studying something marketing-related
- Is available for one hour a day Monday through Friday
- Has a smartphone.
What you will get:
· An hourly wage of €12,50 (excluding holiday allowance)
· A young team of three working students and two full-timers
· A zero-hours contract for 6 months (upon mutual satisfaction this will be extended with 6 months).
Interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
We hope to welcome you to our team soon!